- 4 oz of Cod Filet
- 1 Cup of Mini Potatoes
- 1 Cup of Kale
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Mixed Herbs
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F.
- Slice the small potatoes in half, toss them in 1/2 Tbsp of Olive oil and add the herbs.
- Spread out the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Place a large pan on medium heat and add the other 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Place the cod filets and the kale in the same pan and cover. The kale will seem like a lot but it will dramatically shrink in size once it starts cooking.
- Fry the cod filet for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Once the cod and the kale are done, remove from heat and set aside until the potatoes are done.
Fat: 17 g Carbs: 18 g Protein: 50 g Total Calories: 497 Calories