- 8 oz of Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Cup of Quinoa
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cup of Diced Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- In the oven place the chicken breast in a dish with olive oil and cover for about 30 minutes.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of quinoa and add to a pot with 1/2 cup of water. Turn the heat on to high until it’s boiling then lower until all of the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- While the chicken and quinoa are cooking chop up the cucumber, tomatoes and avocado into small cubes. Combine all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool and then chop into small pieces. Add the chicken and quinoa to the vegetables.
- Mix together and add olive oil, salt and pepper to finish.